Sunday, September 7, 2008

Utah State Fair






So today we went to the fair with Gramma and Papa...interestingly we bumped into Jenn and Stephen at the end of our day too! Not much to say other than we walked around and Sydney was completely worn out due to an over-night stay at the grandparents the night before and then no nap before going to the fair. But we had fun! Here are some pictures!

On another note, I made the valances for the baby's room, totally makes the room! And I ordered on ebay a really awsome airplane mobile and 3 vintage airplane drawings. Just need to hang those when they get here and figure out a name for this boy so that I can hang up his name like I did for Sydney. Letters hung on the wall, I think this time, instead of ribbon like Sydney's, I'm going to use shoe laces! Any day now he is welcome to make his arrival!

2 comments:

The Longs said...

Cute pics! And I can't wait to see the baby's room...
- Steph

bdrain said...

Sydney just keeps getting cuter all the time. How are you feeling? About ready to pop?