Thursday, September 18, 2008

Peyton Everett Gillman!!!

He's here! and I called it! a week early! So I was all set up to be induced on wednesday the 17th, but someone decided to come the day before! It worked out all to well. I had just finished wrapping things up at work, Jason had done the same, cleared his schedule. Sydney was being pickup by gramma and grampa and being brought up to the house later that day. I called Jason and said, hey, let's go to lunch before our last doctor's appointment. I met him at his work, we drove over to Cafe Rio, ordered lunch, sat down and.....I looked up and said, um, I think my water broke. Niether one of us even got one bite of our food! So Jason said, let's go and we got in the car and went to the hospital. I wasn't even having contractions until we were maybe half way or more to the hospital. We were admitted at close to 1:00pm and I delived the baby at 3:24pm! It was crazy! If anyone wants more details than that I'd be more than happy to share. Especially the "and that's what Rice Krispies decided NOT to use as there slogan" comment from Jason. So without further ado, here are a few pictures. And since I don't know how to place pictures at the end of my writing, I'm sure you will have seen them before this blog, but I'll try, ha!



Well, there are a few pictures. There a a couple more worth posting, if I can't get them in this post, I'll try another!


It worked! Can't wait to see you all!

3 comments:

The Longs said...

CUTE!!! M&D got to hold him, luckies! So cool. Congrats Shari & Jason! :)
-Steph

RP Long said...

Ohhhhhh my gosh that picture of Sydney and Peyton has to be the cutest picture ever taken in human history!

bdrain said...

What a darling little boy you have and I love the name! I'm glad to hear that everything went well. I'll bet that Sydney is a very helpful big sister. Jason had two of those and he hardly had to do a thing all the time he was little. We are so happy and excited for your whole family. There is nothing better than a new born.