Monday, June 29, 2009

More Ottawa

These pictures are in reverse order of when they were taken.
Musical parade of RCMP

Start of musical parade of RCMP

US Army Black Knights parachute in to parade of the RCMP


Guests of honor at parade of RCMP

On trail at Pink Lake in Gatineau Prov. Park

Sunset from Irina's apartment.



At Irina's apartment.


At the Ottawa mint.


Rideau Falls on the Ottawa river.

Cool breeze on the Ottawa river tour made it quite cool and nice.
Ottawa river tour: Ottawa skyline.

Rideau Falls

Parliament building.

Here's comes our tour boat.
At Ryan's apartment.
Fountain near many foreign embassies.
Bridge to the Museum of Civilization with Parliment in the background.

National Art Museum with Notre Dame Cathedral in background.

Notre Dame Cathedral.
Applying sunscreen.
Parliament.

4 comments:

StephCreative said...

Cool! So cool! Did you have fun? Did you love love LOVE the giant Louise Bougeous spider sculpture? Beautiful sunset and syline photos... :)

bdrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bdrain said...

So glad to see that Phil and Jaynee left Utah and visited Ryan. Does that mean that you will come to Arizona again?? Ottawa looks like a great place - beautiful sunsets, scultpures, buildings ect. When can we come?

The Longs said...

Geeze, what did I do (or in this case not do) to deserve this little dig? In the past years I've been to Canada (twice), Orlando (twice), Indiana, Chicago, Las Vegas, and San Francisco (twice). I guess those don't count as leaving Utah. I didn't know I had to give a report everytime I "left Utah." There's so much more I could say, but I'll just bite my tongue and appologize for not being a world traveler.