Wednesday, April 8, 2009

7 More Days!!

So here I am at work trying to concentrate on getting summer work assignments out, researching in lieu of students, chatting with office collegues, anything to get the time moving because all I can think about is going to California in just 7 days! I've been checking the weather everyday for Sandy, UT, San Francisco, CA, and Monterey, CA, hoping the weather will be ultra great for the epic ride I will be taking with Steph on the 18th. I use the word epic because I'm just sure there will stories to tell! I've been running through what I'm going to pack for about a month and a half, who does that? This vacation worked out perfect for me what with it being Spring Break so I don't have to take any time off work, but I've left Jason in kind of a bind. He teaches two classes two of the days I'll be gone and we are trying to work out babysitting. Thank goodness for grandparents for at least one of the days! Thanks mom and dad! Sydney keeps asking when she's going to see you guys again! I am so preoccupied with thinking and anticipating my trip I can't focus on work. Which isn't all bad, since I'm kind of in a holding pattern at work anyway. I'm waiting for some decisions to be made at the district level before I start on some of what I need to do.
So, in about two weeks, there should be some fun pictures and stories to post. In the meantime, pray to the mountain biking gods to give us some great weather and great balance, fortitude, strength, and speed! Here's to seeing you in 7 days Steph! :)

1 comment:

The Longs said...

Yay! We're going to have so much fun!