Tuesday, March 16, 2010

18 Months!

Peyton is now a year and a half old today! Boy time flies! Here are a few pictures taken from my phone the other day, hence the poor quality, I take blurry pictures, plus he wouldn't look at me by the time the camera took the picture! Peyton is such a ham, he smiles all the time and has to do everything his sister does. There is a picture of him swinging like she did.


Peyton is our little cuddle-bug, he loves to climb all over us and give us lots of hugs and kisses! I love my baby boy! :)







4 comments:

bdrain said...

So cute!! How is the house selling going?

The Gillmans said...

Nothing yet with the house. We switched realtors and are hopeful that he will get the job done! Keep your fingers crossed for us!

StephCreative said...

What a cutie! I totally want to hang face-down on a swing like that. Stretch out my back...

pebblesia said...

He's adorable. :) -Irina