Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town!

Sydney said she wanted to sit on Santa's lap this year and tell him what she wanted for Christmas, so we took her to the mall to see my personal favorite Santa. She was so excited, yet so nervous! It was so cute to see her anxiously wait in line. We made it to Santa and I said to him, "this is the first time she's come to sit on your lap." and Santa said, "Oh! But you waved to me last year, didn't you!" And I got all excited and said Yes! Yes she did! Wow, I can't believe he remembered her! We would wave at him from the upper level, or go down close to the fence and wave......wait a minute.....he probably says that to every little kid, because every little kid waves at Santa! Dang! I totally fell for it! I must be 4 years old too!

For as nervous as she was, she actually got right up to him and told him right what she wanted! I was totally impressed! She calmed right down after he told her to go over to the basket and get a candy and a book. And then we had a picture done. Peyton was thrown in there too. No screaming, but not the most pleasant of looks on the kid. Sydney had fun! We're counting down the days!

2 comments:

bdrain said...

Sydney is at the best age for Christmas. I miss those days when my kids got so excited about every aspect of Christmas. Now I can't even get help to decorate the tree.

Joy said...

That is the cutest picture!!! I love it.