Monday, May 18, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

Well, the weather is getting warmer and warmer and every day Sydney asks if she can play in the water. In the back of my mind I here my mom saying "when the temperature is 88 degrees then you can play in the water" which always makes me laugh. What was with the number 88? 88 jigawatts made the delorian time travel, 88 degrees allowed me to play in the water....it must be a magical number! Just wanted to share a few fun photos of playing outside.


These are the tulips and purple balls in the front of my house.



Sydney throwing a stick for Mya in the back yard.




Sydney loves "rolly pollies" or "potato bugs" or "pill bugs", whatever you want to call them, the first one being her preference. She carried that little bug with us for quite a while and wanted to bring it home with us, but I wouldn't let her bring it in the car and made her find a great place to let him go. She was very sad, she wanted it as a pet.




Sydney playing on a new playground. We have to play on every one we find!


Hey, Steph! No clouds!




Peyton wishing he was able to run around with his sister. Peyton also got his first tooth on Saturday! It's big and really sharp! He's such a cutie!

2 comments:

StephCreative said...

Cute! :)

The Longs said...

I had a shoe box full of pet potato bugs, and I tried to color them with crayola markers to tell them apart. I named them, of course, but I can't remember now what their names were. Needless to say, they died.... Jenn