Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peyton's Near Death Experience

Update on Peyton. Peyton has turned into an uncommonly good child. He hardly ever cries which is so different from the first 2 months of his life as I remember it.

I picked up Peyton from his mother's work. She was going to the Jazz game with Sydney. During the ride home as I was singing to him, I heard this tiny little whimpering just a few little high pitched noises. They seemed partly a wheeze (which I am so familiar with) and partly a little singing. I was so flattered! Peyton was trying to sing like me!! By the time I got into the driveway, went to get him out of the car seat, I saw that the poor little thing had his hood down over his chin and was trying so hard to shake it off. What I egotistically thought was Peyton mimmicing is grandmother's beautiful singing, was a cry for help!

All things turned out well. I fed him and he ended up in Grandpa's arms, fast asleep.